About WorldEdit Bukkit Plugin
WorldEdit is a Minecraft Map Editor you can use while the game is running. There are multiple options available – from selections to copy and paste options. You can permanently use it while playing in creative mode, or you can choose to stop your survival game for a while and use the plugin for a while.
This program is only compatible with the Java Edition. Furthermore, it is compatible with the following server types:
All the things actions you do while using the plugin won’t impact the server. However, using a command may have permanent effects on it.
WorldEdit is a plugin that can coexist in peace with other mods. That means you can create awesome stuff by combining it with other plugins or mods without worrying about affecting your server or your game.
It is possible to divide and save specific parts of your world about the plugin’s shareability, even items you’ve created, and share them with other players.
As its name suggests, this plugin focuses on modifying the appearance of your Minecraft world, specific items, and more things. Within its main functions, you can find the following:
- Introducing a math equation will allow you to generate a particular item as blocks. Your only limits are your imagination and knowledge!
- It is possible to duplicate any mob, item, or entity easily. For instance, it will be easier for you to create specific areas, like farms.
- The plugin also includes multiple 3D brush tools – similar to those found in Photoshop and similar design programs. These brushes are destined for terraforming, allowing you to create interesting, extraordinary landscapes within a few seconds!
If you ever need help with any of the plugin’s functions, you can always access the in-game help with the command //help. For example, this command will show the list of actions you can do with this addon!
How to install WorldEdit
This plugin is only compatible with Minecraft Java Edition. Once you’re sure that you have the right version, follow these steps to start using the plugin as soon as possible.
- First, create a Bukkit server from the list given above. Paper is one of the most recommended options.
- Download the plugin from our page.
- Go to the “plugins” folder within your game folder, and paste the WorldEdit file in that location.
Once done, you’ll have access to all the fantastic features mentioned above.
World Edit is an excellent tool that any user that has the required permissions for utilizing plugins can use. It is possible to give anything you have in mind with the help of WorldEdit!
If you want to get started and learn how to use the plugin, there are tons of YouTube tutorials that help you get started with the basics. Furthermore, there are doc files available within our webpage that include accurate instructions about how to use WorldEdit correctly.
Do you have any other thoughts? Please let us know via our Issue Tracker page.Download WorldEdit Now