Whenever you collect various items of the same type, they’ll stack. However, there is a limit to how much you can keep of the same item. Although this feature is not possible to modify using the resources that vanilla Minecraft has available for you, now you can manage how this feature plays out in your Minecraft server with the “StackableItems” plugin.
This plugin allows you to increase or decrease the default stacks for every item that exists in Minecraft. Still, this plugin includes more features that make it similar to an item-management resource than a tool that allows you to control how the “stacks” act in your server.
Requirements and Compatibility
This plugin has been kept up to date for more than nine years. Thus, you can expect it to be compatible with legacy, and newer Bukkit builds. As of now, it is known to work without problems in MC 1.17 and below. Still, remember to build a plugin version that matches the Minecraft build you’re currently using.
How to Install
If you believe this plugin would be a great addition to your server, you can try installing it at any time. Here are the steps you need to follow to complete the process:
- Download the StackableItems.jar file.
- Drop it in your server’s plugins folder.
- Once done, please proceed to restart the server.
- That’s it! You should now be able to start using all the superb features that this plugin has to offer.
- You will be able to manage item stacks as you please. For example, you can increase or decrease how much of the same item a player will be able to hold.
- Besides this, the plugin also allows you (as an operator) to choose whether you can disable certain items or not. For example, if you choose to disable sand blocks, players won’t be able to pick them up or use them for crafting.
- It is possible to configure items in three ways:
- Individual – The settings described above will apply to specific users.
- Groups – If you want to use this feature, you’ll need the “Vault” plugin.
- Universally – The settings described above will apply to all the users that exist on your server.
As an extra note, please remember that this plugin only has one permission available: “stackableitems.admin.” This plugin is oriented towards server operators as its features affect how the players interact with their world.
How can you take advantage of this plugin?
This plugin is an excellent resource if you want to increase the difficulty of your survival server, for instance. As the plugin allows you to modify the item stacks, you will be able to limit how much food the players will hold, for instance.
There are tons of uses you can give to this plugin. The limit is your imagination and what you can do. But first, you’ll need to start configuring the plugin. Please visit the GitHub page if you want to learn everything about the plugin.Download StackableItems Now