Would you like to make your server a unique experience for all the users that log in every day? Do you want to create the world that you’ve imagined for quite a long time? You don’t have to keep all those ideas in your head anymore. Thanks to resources like NBTEditor, anyone can turn the ideas they have for their MC servers into reality.
NBTEditor, in particular, allows you to modify NBT tags. As of now, it is only compatible with Spigot and CraftBukkit, but that doesn’t make it less effective.
This plugin also makes it possible to modify or create potions, custom entities, and more. It’s an exceptional way of making your server a unique experience for everyone.
Requirements and Compatibility
Although development for this plugin continued for a few years, it hasn’t been updated since December 2018. So it hasn’t been marked as abandoned yet, but it is uncertain whether the developer will release new builds in the future or not.
You can still test it in your server if you have one of the following versions of the builds mentioned above (Spigot and CraftBukkit): 1.4.7, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8, 1.9, and 1.12.
How to Install
You will be able to start configuring the plugin as soon as you finish the installation process. Here we list all the steps you need to complete to install it:
- Download the plugin (.jar file).
- Next, drop the newly-downloaded file in your plugins folder.
- Once done, please restart your server.
- You should now be able to use the new features that this plugin has for you. You can also start modifying the configuration files if necessary.
This plugin includes many features and resources that you can use to expand your server’s capabilities. Here are some of the many aspects you’ll get to enjoy:
- It includes a steady system where you can create or edit entities. It uses a book-based UI, which you will encounter as the “Book of Souls.”
- Once you’ve created an entity, you can get them before you by using the “/summon” command branch.
- It’ll also be possible to modify everything about an item. This includes their name, modifiers, and so on.
- If you think that the potions that base Minecraft has aren’t enough, then you’ll be happy to hear that this plugin allows you to create your potions.
- Get all the items you’ve created with this plugin by utilizing the “/give” command.
- You will also be able to modify tiles as you please. You can use the “/setblock” commands to manage this feature.
More features are waiting for you inside this plugin. If you’d like to get all the information you need regarding NBTEditor, we recommend going through the Documentation page at GitHub.
If you have any questions regarding the plugin’s functioning, perhaps it has already been answered. However, as it isn’t receiving updates anymore, we recommend going through the FAQ page to get all the support you may need.
Last but not least, developers can find the source code here.Download NBTEditor Now