“Multiverse-Core” is the main plugin for Bukkit multiworld support. Throughout the time, it has evolved and acquired several new features that have made this a complete control center where you can manage your worlds, including some special features for all your nether worlds with the Multiverse NetherPortals extension.
Since its creation, Multiverse-Core has been expanded into several other plugins that add several new features to the main engine. As a result, it is the perfect tool you can use to manage your world. Moreover, it isn’t complicated to use, making it possible for players of all levels to use it without problems.
Requirements and compatibility
There aren’t any real requirements. However, the developer recommends having a permissions plugin installed, such as LuckPerms and PermissionsEx. Furthermore, if you’re using modules, please make sure that they’re up to date and that their versions match.
How to install
Follow these steps to complete the installation process. It isn’t complicated at all.
- First, download the Multiverse-Core JAR file from the main website. It is optional, but you may also choose a dev build.
- If you intend to use it with models, like Portals or NetherPortals, find them within the same pages mentioned above. But, again, make sure that their versions are equal.
- Go to your plugins folder, and drop the Multiverse-Core.jar file there.
- Restart your server.
You may also watch this video tutorial for more information if you have any doubts regarding the process or the plugin itself.
There are tons of features included in Multiverse-Core. For example, besides world management, you can also perform the following actions:
- It is possible to create diverse worlds and seeds. You may also use custom generators for that purpose. You will also be allowed to set the mode.
- With the module Portals, it is possible to create multiverse portals that allow players to go from a location to another, including worlds.
You can use permissions to forbid players from entering specific locations or worlds.
- Do you want to know what users are currently active in any of your worlds? Type the /mv who command.
- Restrict mob spawning or purge them all at once.
- Teleport to different locations by using a command. You can also grant others this ability.
Multiverse-Core also has economy support. There are other three modules available, each of which adds more features to the main nodule. These modules are:
- Multiverse-Portals: This allows you to teleport from a location to another and grant permissions or forbid other users from performing this same action. You can also allow certain objects – like minecarts or boats – to enter these portals.
- Multiverse-NetherPortals: This module allows you to have individual nether/end worlds for all your main worlds. The plugin also includes management features.
- Multiverse-Inventories: You can use this plugin to have distinct states in each of your active worlds or group of worlds. You can select the aspects that each world will share, for instance, the amount of exp, hunger or bed spawns.
It is a handy solution to make your game more interesting and your world easier to manage.Download Now