The Minepacks plugin is a tool that you can incorporate into your server to grant access to a backpack with a command. Despite its simple nature, it adds several new features to your server. Thus, it will be possible for you to increase the user experience and make the game more accessible and less tedious to deal with sometimes.
This plugin grants access to different backpack sizes and comes with Multilanguage support. Furthermore, it also provides the administrator with MySQL storage.
Requirements and compatibility
As of now, the plugin is only compatible with Java 8. Therefore, you should also make sure that your server is running on one of the following systems:
- Minecraft 1.7 or beyond
Although the use of PCGF PluginLib is not necessary, it will add several advantages that you may find useful in the end. Learn more about them here.
As mentioned above, the Minepacks plugin includes several new features that will improve the user experience. In addition, it is possible to personalize the plugin based on its functions, meaning that you can accustom it depending on how you want users from your server to use its features.
Some of the main aspects of Minepacks include the following:
- When your inventory is full, the plugin will start collecting items automatically. You can enable or disable this feature.
- We’ve already mentioned one of the multiple storage back-ends the plugin includes, MySQL. However, it includes two other options, such as Files and SQLite.
- It comes with Multilanguage support. You don’t have to download any extra files as everything is included in the main plugin.
- There is an item filter feature available. This way, it will be impossible to store specific items in the backpack.
- Moreover, the plugin is designed to function with all items’ NBT data. Therefore, if an item can be stored in a chest, then it should be possible to keep it in a backpack.
- There is support for UID changes.
- The plugin includes an auto-updater, but you can either enable or disable it as you wish.
- If you’re a developer, you can access the API.
- With the /backpack help command, you will see a list of all the commands the plugin provides you with.
- There are 15 permissions available in the plugin. You can resize backpacks or wipe them completely, for instance. The wiki contains more information about the permissions and how they work.
Minepacks is an excellent addition to any Minecraft server. It will make the game more accessible due to the limitations of vanilla Minecraft, whose inventory seems to be one of its greatest.
It will be possible for all users to access their backpack with the /backpack command. In addition, it will be possible for them to see all the items available there, among many other actions. If you have any questions, the links provided above contain full information about how the plugin works and what you can do to personalize them based on how you want your server to work.Download WorldEdit Now