About Massive Core
“Massive Core” is a plugin that provides developers with access to different tools to develop other bukkit plugins. Thus, it has no use for server operators.
“Massive Core” is part of a big brand of plugins known as “Massive Craft.” Although the project is not maintained anymore, this plugin and the others, like “Vampire,” may still be useful for creators that run their servers in legacy Minecraft versions.
Here we’ll describe everything you need to know about Massive Core if you want to learn a thing or two of how this tool used to work. Still, keep in mind that other resources that comply with the same purpose have been introduced over the years and maybe worth the attention you want to give to this plugin.
Requirements and Compatibility
As mentioned above, this plugin and the rest of the modules part of “Massive Craft” are no longer maintained. Thus, it may not be compatible with recent Bukkit builds. Furthermore, it is only known to work in MC versions below 1.12.
The project has been marked as abandoned so that it won’t receive any updates in the future. Thus, again, it’s recommended to look for different solutions if you’re running on an MC version that’s not compatible with this plugin to avoid any problems.
How to Install
You will be able to start configuring the plugin as soon as you finish the installation process. Here we list all the steps you need to complete to install it:
- Download the plugin (.jar file).
- Next, drop the newly-downloaded file in your plugins folder.
- Once done, please restart your server.
- You should now be able to use the new features that this plugin has for you. You can also start modifying the configuration files if necessary.
As mentioned above, this plugin was meant to be a resource full of tools that helped you build other plugins based on it. Here are some of the features you will be able to use upon installing it:
- It grants you access to several useful commands you can use to manage your projects easily.
- It includes Item Stack and Inventory serialization.
- It makes it easier to integrate whatever you create with other plugins.
- If you need a place to keep your data safe, it also provides a data storage option with JSON.
- It also provides the user with DiscIO.
There is more included in the package, but you’ll only discover it once you start checking the tool to see if it is what you’re looking for. If you want to know what this plugin is all about, you can look at the documentation on the official Massive Craft page.
Keep in mind that the plugin has been discontinued already. Thus, you may not use certain features, and some of them may be outdated already. It’s recommended to look for alternatives if you’re trying to build your plugins with this one.
Other than this, MassiveCore is an excellent resource. It’s too unfortunate that it has been discontinued.Download Massive Core Now