If you were looking for a plugin that allowed you to produce flat, clean room-style worlds that are customizable, then it’s likely that you need CleanroomGenerator. The plugin is intended for other world manager modules, like MultiVerse (starting from version 2.0 and beyond).
Although the plugin’s features can be quite daunting at first, you’ll learn how to get started quickly. Below we specify what you can do with and everything you need to get started with the plugin. Then, once you reunite the requirements and learn how to use them, you’ll have no problems while dealing with them in the future.
This plugin includes several tools that you may find useful as an administrator. In addition, it is an excellent way of improving your world’s functioning and adding a few personalized features.
Requirements and Compatibility
It is important to note that the world manager plugin you’re using must be compatible with custom chunk generation. Otherwise, the plugin will not work. For instance, MultiVerse only supports it starting from version 2.0.
There are builds available for Minecraft 1.12, 1.13, and 1.16. However, it seems to work in other Minecraft versions, including 1.17. So if your current build doesn’t match the versions mentioned above, don’t worry. You can test it and see if it works.
As an extra note, it is known that the plugin may cause problems if it is used with any plugin that calls createWorld by itself. It’s also incompatible with CreativeGates.
How to Install
You can get started with CleanroomGenerator as soon as you finish the installation process. It only takes a couple of minutes. Follow these steps to install it:
- Download the plugin.
- Move the newly-downloaded file to your server’s plugins directory.
- Once done, please reload your server.
- And that’s it! You should now be able to start using all the new features the plugin includes.
- This plugin allows you to create customizable height or block cleanroom types.
- It supports multiple layers at once.
- If you use certain commands, like WorldEdit’s regen, the plugin will renew the right bocks.
- There are no restrictions to world sizes here.
- It won’t generate more chunks than the world requires.
- You will be able to produce infinite space maps.
- The plugin is capable of supporting arbitrary height worlds and modern black naming/data values.
This plugin can be a bit daunting for beginners, but it is possible to learn how to use it by following the examples written on the GitHub Wiki. After that, you’ll be able to start using it for any purpose you’d like!
As mentioned above, learning how to use this plugin can be quite intimidating at first. However, it is less complicated than you think. This is a complex tool oriented towards advanced OPs.
According to many users, the plugin is easy to use. You shouldn’t have any problems if you follow the examples you can find on the Wiki. However, it is important to take some time to learn how to use it.Download CleanroomGenerator Now