ChairsReloaded is a sequel to the original Chairs. Shevchikden started the project, and the last update it received was in September 2020. As for the original project, the user Spoothie started it, but it stopped receiving updates after some time, a situation that leads to the creation of this new version.
Overall, the essence of this plugin is to allow players to sit on different blocks. For example, the description says you’re allowed to sit on “stairs,” but the truth is that the plugin adds the option to sit on multiple choices at any given time.
Requirements and compatibility
ChairsReloaded is a simple plugin. Therefore, there are no specific requirements for you to start using it. However, if you want to install it, please follow these steps to get started:
- Download the .JAR file from the release site.
- Once done, please proceed to move the new file to your server’s plugin directory.
- Restart your server, and you should be able to modify the permissions and use the commands available.
Other than allowing it to sit on stairs (or chairs), ChairsReloaded doesn’t have any other feature in particular. If you want to learn how to get started with it, watch this video.
Furthermore, it will add “special” ends for chairs so that you can differentiate them from the standard woodblocks. Finally, it adds three other permissions so that you can get started with the plugin. Here they are:
- Chairs.reload – This permission can also be used as a command/chairs reload. It will refresh the configuration file for the plugin if you’ve found a bug or an error that prevents you from using it correctly. Remember that you can always get in touch with the developer if you’ve found a specific issue with your current version.
- Chairs.sit – This permission will allow all players to sit on chairs. You can specify which players are allowed, and so on.
- Chairs.sit.health – If you want to allow players to heal while they’re seated, use this permission node. Remember that you can always enable or disable the health recovery options based on your preferences.
According to multiple comments on the release site, players have found some common problems. For instance, it may be impossible for some people to grant permission for other players to sit. This can be caused by a conflict with your current permissions plugin.
You can solve this problem by granting the players with the chair.sit permission. However, please note that all players are allowed to sit once the plugin has been installed. Please check your permissions plugin if the problem persists.
If you want to make your server a more vivid experience for all players, perhaps all you need to do is include this plugin. It may add a very simple feature, but it can make the imaginations of all players run wild when used appropriately.
The plugin isn’t complicated at all and doesn’t require anything special to start working. So you can start using it today and enjoy a new feature!Download WorldEdit Now