If you’re looking for a good permissions plugin, bPermissions is the perfect option for you. It is categorized as a “super permission manager,” intended to be different from most of the permissions solutions that have been made available out there.
That being said, it’s also worth noting that this plugin is not complicated at all to use. It’s even easier to set up and works exceptionally fast. The support team has been active for about ten years. You can trust that they will solve your issues quickly, so don’t hesitate to notify them if you have problems with the plugin.
Requirements and Compatibility
There aren’t specific requirements to start using bPermissions. It is compatible with multiple Minecraft versions, including the ones mentioned here:
1.8.1, 1.9, 1.10, 1.14 and 1.16
The last version of this plugin was released on February 18, 2021. It expanded the list of cheats it blocks and provided support for Minecraft 1.16. It is likely that a new build for recent Minecraft versions will become available soon, so stay tuned for more updates in the future.
How to Install
You can install this plugin by following the common plugin installation process. These are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the plugin.
- Include it in your server’s plugins folder.
- Once done, please proceed to restart the server.
- And that’s it! You can start setting up the plugin to make it act according to your preferences.
- Instead of making you memorize commands or obligating you to modify the configuration files, this plugin includes a GUI client. This way, running a server will be an easier task.
- It still has a command structure you’ll be granted access to. It allows you to manage users and groups.
- There are several new commands you can use for several purposes. For instance, you can administer users or groups, as mentioned above, or you can also change objects.
- You can use the plugin /permissions backup to keep all the changes you’ve made with the plugin.
There are several new features you can take advantage of. However, if you’ve never used a permissions plugin before or you want to learn everything about bPermissions quickly, you can learn how to set it up by watching this YouTube video. It will take you some minutes to have it figured out, but it’s definitely an outstanding alternative to other permissions plugins with overcomplicated stuff.
Are you having trouble? Get support immediately!
As mentioned above, this plugin has an exceptional support team behind it. However, before you contact them, we recommend reading the FAQ page. Maybe your problem has already been solved previously.
However, you can also contact the developer directly by visiting the #bananacode channel on irc.esper.net. Type your question or problem, and then it’s just a matter of time until someone comes and helps you out.
Last but not least, it is worth noting that support and new updates may take some time as there is only one developer currently working on the project. However, the project has not been abandoned, and you’ll get all the answers you need in due time. Good luck!Download bPermissions Now