About Block Shuffle
Are you looking for ways to make your server a more entertaining experience for everyone? You can try to spice things up by installing the Block Shuffle plugin. It will add a new mini-game to your server where everyone can participate and earn rewards.
The plugin is pretty simple, as it only adds this new functionality to the game. A YouTube video inspired this plugin’s creation, and it only adds a simple feature to the game. The rewards are not included, but you can provide them to the players if you want to make it something more “competitive” and fun for everyone. Do you want to get started already? Please read below to learn what you can do with it!
Requirements and Compatibility
There’s only one version of the plugin available. It was uploaded in April 2020, and since then, no updates have been released. Thus, it is not likely to work on recent Minecraft versions. Its native Minecraft version is 1.15, but it is likely to work on older Minecraft versions as well.
How to Install
You can get started with this plugin as soon as you finish the installation process. However, if this is your first time installing a plugin, please follow these steps:
- Download the plugin (BlockShuffle.jar).
- Move the newly-downloaded file to your server’s plugins directory.
- Once done, please reload your server.
- And that’s it! You should now be able to start competitions with the new functionality. Read below to find out how you can get started with it.
- The plugin will grant you the ability to start a game where people need to find a random block within a given timeframe. If they are unable to do so, they lose.
- You can use the command blockshuffle_start to being a new game.
- The command blockshuffle_stop allows you to finish the round immediately.
- If you want to expand the round’s length, you can always do so by entering the command blockshuffle_set_round_length.
- There is a client command available to display the round time. Type blockshuffle_time_left to utilize it.
- You can use another client command, blockshuffle_check_player, to show the blocks that other players currently have at hand.
There isn’t that much to explain about this plugin. It doesn’t add complicated functions, and you can start playing with it as soon as you finish installing it on your server, as you don’t need to configure or modify anything to make it work appropriately.
If you want to provide your players with an extra feature that you all can use to have some fun, we recommend installing the Block Shuffle plugin. It shouldn’t have any performance repercussions on your server, and you should be able to use it straightforwardly without problems.
It is unknown if the project will be picked up by someone else to add even more things. However, as of now, you can enjoy this simple plugin, as it includes the necessary aspects you need to make it an entertaining experience with the players present on your server.Download Block Shuffle Now