About Block Shuffle Minigame
The Block Shuffle Minigame was inspired by the video that the popular Minecraft YouTuber, “Dream,” uploaded, showing what the minigame is like.
The game works like this:
- The game starts, and all the players involved in it will have their inventories cleared. They will also be granted a certain sum of food, which is configurable.
- Then, a random block will be allocated to each participant. If the player finds it and stands on it within the given timeframe, they’ll score a point.
- The game will continue like this for a few rounds. The player that accumulates more points by the end of the game wins.
Requirements and Compatibility
This plugin was released in late 2020 and has only received a few updates since then. So it hasn’t been updated in about one year, but you can be sure that it will work on your server.
How to Install
You can install this plugin by following the standard process. Here you have the steps you need to follow to get started with Block Shuffle Minigame.
- Download the BlockShuffleMinigame.jar file.
- Move it to your server’s plugins directory.
- Once done, proceed to reload your server.
- That’s it! You should be able now to start exploring the amazing features that this plugin has to offer.
We’ve already explained how the game works above. However, the plugin also includes a few commands that you can use to control the game easily.
- You can start the game by using the “/blockshuffle start” command.
- Use “/blockshuffle stop” if you want to stop the game.
- “/blockshuffle info” this command will show data related to the current game. This includes total rounds, round time, and more.
- “/blockshuffle add <playername>” will add a player to the current list.
- “/blockshuffle remove <playername>” will remove a player from the current list.
- “/blockshuffle list” will display the players that have joined the current list.
- “/blockshuffle set noOfRounds <numberofrounds>” will set for how many rounds the game will continue.
- “/blockshuffle set roundTime <roundtime>” will set the time for each round in ticks. Twenty ticks equal one second. So, for instance, if you want to configure this aspect for five minutes, you must set the command to 6000 ticks.
- “/blockshuffle set foodamount <amountoffood>” will set the amount of food the player will receive at the beginning of the game.
As an extra note, you can also edit the game’s initial attributes via the configuration file. These aspects are the same that the commands written above state.
This plugin is an excellent addition to any Minecraft server if you want to spice up things a bit. However, please note that the latest version may not be available in Bukkit Dev at the moment. Thus, we recommend visiting the GitHub Release Page once in a while if you want to figure out if a new version is available.
“Block Shuffle Minigame” can make things more entertaining in your Minecraft server. This plugin will probably receive updates in the near future, so we recommend taking a look at what’s available at GitHub.Download Block Shuffle Minigame Now