Beds are one of the most important items in Minecraft. They allow you to sleep and avoid all the dangers that hide under the moonlight. However, sometimes it can be not very pleasant to find it again when you travel long distances. Once you arrive, it will probably be sunny again. What if you were able to teleport to your bed? Well, it is possible, thanks to the BedHome plugin.
You can use BedHome to teleport to your bed pretty quickly. You can also teleport to other players’ beds if that’s what you want. There are many useful features within this plugin’s structure that you can use to make your server a more vivid experience.
Requirements and Compatibility
There aren’t specific requirements to get started with BedHome. Although the developer has abandoned the project, it is compatible with Spigot 1.8 – 1.17+ with no problems. However, be aware that if you find a bug, it is unlikely to be resolved.
How to Install
Installing plugins on your Minecraft server is an uncomplicated process. Here you have all the steps you need to follow to get started with BedHome quickly:
- Download the .jar file from our website.
- Move it to your server’s plugins directory.
- Once you’re finished, reload the server.
- Now you’re done! You can now start exploring all the new features that this plugin has in store for you.
- The plugin will allow you to teleport to your bed quickly by using the /bed command.
- It’s also possible to teleport to other players’ beds quickly by using commands. This feature can be useful if you want to locate other users rapidly.
- As an administrator, you can set up the plugin to charge players to set up beds and teleport to them.
- It doesn’t matter if someone destroys your bed. You will be able to teleport to the same coordinates if the configuration allows it.
- Each player can only have one bed assigned per world.
- This feature is useless now, but it uses an auto-updated whenever a new version is available. If you wish to disable it, all you need to do is go to the config.yml file and change the value “auto-update” to “false.”
Commands and Permissions
This plugin is simple and lightweight. It shouldn’t have any performance repercussions on your server. Moreover, it will add three commands and three permissions you can use to manage it.
- /bed – This command allows the player to teleport to their beds.
- /bedhome <reload/help> – You can use the first variation of this command to reload the config.yml file. The second one will allow you to see the help page.
- /bedhome <lookup/tele> – This command allows you to find another player’s bed coordinates. Once you have them, you can teleport to that location using the tele variation.
- You can allow players to use BedHome by using the permission bedhome.bed.
- You can allow players to use all commands by using bedhome.admin.
- You can allow another player to teleport to beds present in another world by using the permission bedhome.world. Unfortunately, this feature is only available starting from version 2.2 and beyond.