About Ban Management
Managing large servers can be quite complicated, even more, if you own more than one server and have to keep an eye on different staff members as well. This plugin was born as a way of managing bans easily, as the name suggests. Large servers are constantly banning and unbanning people, and this plugin makes this process less daunting.
This plugin’s main functionality is to allow you to store reasons for bans. This way, you don’t have to spend too much time trying to figure out why a determined user was banned.
Ban management is a MySQL-based system that you can use to make your life easier, especially if you’re running multiple servers at the same time.
Requirements and Compatibility
This plugin doesn’t require any other add-on or extra plugin to start working. Furthermore, it is up to date, so it is compatible with tons of Minecraft versions, even 1.17. You should also know that there are developer builds available all the time if you’re interested in testing new features before anyone else.
Development for this plugin has been ongoing for about nine years now, and its last update was released on August 1, 2021. So you can expect more updates in the years to come.
How to Install
You can get started with this plugin once you’ve completed the installation process. Here we have all the steps you need to follow:
- Download the .jar file.
- Move it to the server’s plugins directory.
- Restart your server.
- That’s it! You can now start configuring the file so that you can use it as you please. Please read below to get to know more about its features.
- As mentioned above, this plugin allows you to store reasons why a determined user was banned from a server.
- Besides that, the plugin will also let you know who and when they were banned.
- You don’t have to search for the information manually. Instead, whenever the banned user tries to log in to the server, all of the ban-related data will be displayed.
- If the player has received a temporary ban, the plugin will let them know how much time is left before they can log into the server again.
- All previous bans will be kept in the MySQL database. Thus, you can consider this information if a user that has been banned already keeps causing trouble in your server.
- There are many other things you can do with this plugin. It includes features like muting users, sending warnings, and more.
Once you’ve installed the plugin, it is highly recommended to go through the configuration file so you can get to know everything regarding its functioning. It includes over 30 new commands you can use to manage your servers even further. It’s a complete module that you can take advantage of as you think it is more convenient.
As the plugin receives updates back and forth, you can expect new and enhanced features to be available in the near future. So stay tuned for more Ban Management builds soon!Download Ban Management Now