Would you like to schedule messages in your servers easily? Then, you should install the AutoMessage plugin. It is an excellent solution to this problem, as it allows you, as an operator or staff member, to scheduled broadcasts. The best part is that all the intervals are configurable; thus, you can broadcast your messages exactly when you want.
You don’t have to modify it directly in the configuration files. Instead, you can do so by using the in-game editor. Moreover, it shouldn’t have any performance repercussions on your server as it is programmed to be lightweight and efficient.
Requirements and Compatibility
This plugin hasn’t been updated since 2016. Development for it only lasted for about four years, as it was first released in 2012. Many other follow-up projects have been made available, but this plugin has an overall good reputation and is also hugely compatible with tons of Minecraft versions.
Its native MC version is 1.8.1. However, other users report that it works in Minecraft versions older than this, such as 1.13.x and beyond. So you can be sure that it will work perfectly in your build as soon as you install it.
How to Install
You can install this plugin by following the standard installation process. Then, follow these steps to have the MinigamesLib plugin working in your server quickly. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Download the .jar file.
- Move it to your server’s plugins directory.
- Proceed to restart your server.
- Once you’re done with these steps, you’ll be ready to start enjoying all the new features that this plugin has in store for you.
- Every aspect of this plugin is customizable. Thus, you can make it act as you please to match your preferences.
- The in-game editor is rich in features and extremely easy to use.
- Reloading can be a tedious thing in other similar plugins. However, this is not the case. AutoMessage makes this process quick and straightforward.
- Would you like to add random broadcasts? AutoMessage makes it possible and easy!
- You may also use color codes. However, please note that it may not be compatible with the codes available in recent Minecraft versions!
- It’s also possible to run commands in your broadcast messages. It’s an excellent way of keeping everything on track without having to implement complicated tools.
Even if this plugin hasn’t been updated in quite a while, you can still use its features and take advantage of it as much as possible. It is a remarkable module that any operator may find useful. Furthermore, even if the plugin has been discontinued, you can still use it in newer and older Minecraft versions without problems.
Be aware that you are unlikely to receive support if you find any problem as the project isn’t active anymore.
You can also look at other similar projects if you wish to add this feature to your Minecraft server as soon as possible. In the meantime, you can use this tool to make your server even a more awesome place! So what are you waiting to add it?Download AutoMessage Now