About Armor Stand Edit
Would you like to incorporate a way to modify armor stand attributes in your server safely? Well, now you can, thanks to Armor Stand Edit. This plugin was created to allow players to edit armor stand poses and attributes without utilizing command blocks or providing them with high-risk permissions.
This tool will incorporate over fifteen new features that will help you manage armor stands. As mentioned above, you can do everything this plugin has without using commands. Of course, you’ll have to learn some actions, but they are straightforward, so you can trust that you will only last a few minutes trying to learn them.
Requirements and Compatibility
You don’t need to install any external plugin or add-on to get started with Armor Stand Edit. Furthermore, it is highly compatible with many Minecraft versions, which include the following: 1.16, 1.14, 1.13, 1.11, 1.10, 1.9, and 1.8. The plugin is still ongoing, so its compatibility will likely be expanded beyond the current version. Stay tuned for more updates!
How to Install
You can install this plugin by following the standard installation process. Then, follow these steps in order to have the Armor Stand Edit plugin working in your server quickly. It only takes a couple of minutes.
- Download the .jar file.
- Move it to your server’s plugins directory.
- Proceed to restart your server.
- Once you’re done with these steps, you’ll be ready to start enjoying all the new features that this plugin has in store for you.
- You will be able to edit armor stands by performing actions. You won’t have to manage commands or permissions! It’s extremely easy to use.
- You can rotate the armor stand’s parts by the side of each axis. Furthermore, it’s possible to rotate it after you’ve placed it!
- There will be an armor stand inventory available. Thus, you can place items where they are not normally.
- You can copy the settings of an armor stand and place them into another.
- You can toggle with tons of other options, like invisibility, sizes, gravity, and so on.
- If you wish to change the axis on the fly without having to recur to the menu, all you need to do is crouch and scroll.
- You can move the armor stand and place them where you want them to be.
- You cannot copy or paste any item unless you’re in creative mode. Moreover, there are nine copy slots available.
- You can name the armor stands by using name tags like you would name vanilla mobs. In addition, colored names are now available!
- It is compatible with tons of protection plugins. For instance, it works perfectly with “GriefPrevention” and “WorldGuard.”
Follow these steps to learn how to use the plugin.
- You must hold the editing tool in your hand. By default, it is set to a flint.
- Proceed to right-click or left-click while you’re away from the armor stand. This action will open the menu.
- Once it is opened, you can select the labeled options.
- Proceed to make click on the stand while you still have the tool in hand to apply the changes.