About Advanced Lucky Block
Have you heard about “lucky blocks”? If you’ve been using the popular mod but want to make it a permanent thing for everyone, this plugin is what you’re looking for.
If you’re not familiar with the “lucky blocks,” these are blocks that show themselves as sponges by default, but you can set other blocks to comply with this function. Whenever someone breaks them, they will spawn diverse drops that will depend on the block’s luck. You may get lucky swords, potions, monsters, and so on. Everything is random.
Unlike the mod, this plugin is 100% customizable. Thus, you can choose what drops will be available and how the block works.
Requirements and Compatibility
This plugin is only compatible with MC versions starting from 1.7.2 and up to 1.14. However, please note that recent builds may not be compatible with older ones, so it’s always recommended to use the plugin version that matches your server.
Advanced Lucky Block doesn’t require any extra add-on to start working.
How to Install Advanced Lucky Block
You will be able to start configuring the plugin as soon as you finish the installation process. Here we list all the steps you need to complete to install it:
- Download the plugin (.jar file).
- Next, drop the newly-downloaded file in your plugins folder.
- Once done, please restart your server.
- You should now be able to use the new features that this plugin has for you. You can also start modifying the configuration files if necessary.
It’s also recommended to install “WorldEdit” at the same time you install this plugin. It’s not necessary, but it’s an extra add-on that enhances the plugin even further.
- This plugin allows you to add Lucky Blocks to your server. You can craft them using the recipe shown in the popular YouTube video (covering a dropper with eight gold ingots), or you can choose to use the “/lb give” command for the same purpose.
- The “/lb give” command also allows you to configure other things, like the luck value and such.
- The plugin is 100% customizable. Thus, you can create custom lucky blocks to provide a unique experience to your users.
- A custom sound will play whenever a player destroys a lucky block or spawns it, and particles will appear.
- Drops are entirely customizable. You can add as many as you wish.
- The lucky blocks are compatible with the enchantment “silk touch.”
- If the player uses the “Fortune” enchantment, they will increase the block’s luck. However, it will also use more of the held item’s durability.
- If you’re a developer, you can also implement your custom items.
If you want to access the full list of commands, you can type “/lb” and use the auto-completion feature or type “/lb help” for all the information you need to know about the plugin.
Learning how to use this plugin isn’t that complicated. It’ll only take you about half an hour to get started with Advanced Lucky Block. It is not overly complicated, and everything is well-explained on the in-game help page.Download WorldEdit Now