About Advanced Achievements
There are many ways to personalize your Minecraft servers. You can include as many plugins as you want, based on what you want to achieve and the theme you’re following. If you want a plugin that helps you enhance people’s overall experience in your server, perhaps you need Advanced Achievements.
With Advanced Achievements, it will be possible for you to bypass the limitations of vanilla Minecraft. Thus, it will be possible for you to create custom and enhanced achievements that will help you make the game experience to the next level.
It doesn’t matter what you want – more roleplay, more competition, or even more challenges to the players. You can be sure you will be able to provide your users with this plugin!
Requirements and Compatibility
This plugin has had active development for quite a while, as it was created in 2015. However, the free version no longer receives updates, so we could say it is a “demo” of what you can get in the premium version.
This plugin is compatible with most Minecraft versions, starting from 1.8 and up to 1.16. Support for version 1.17 and beyond is only provided on the premium version.
How to Install
You can get started with Advanced Achievements by following the standard installation procedure. If this is your first time installing a plugin, follow these steps.
- Stop your server.
- Download the AdvancedAchievements.jar file.
- Include it in your server’s plugins folder.
- Once done, please reload your server.
- That’s it! You should now be able to use all the new features without any limitations. Read below to learn what it can do.
- You can create custom achievements and include them in your Minecraft server.
- Besides this, you can also create unique rewards for those that complete them.
- It includes 18 new commands you can use to start setting it up. You can use the commands for pretty much everything, so there’s no need to get lost here!
- You can use the /aach info command to read all the important information you need to know about the plugin. All commands are accessible under the same branch.
- You can generate achievements in-game! You only need to use the /aach generate for that purpose.
The plugin includes several other features that will turn your game into a full experience that you and your friends will never get tired of! What are you waiting to include within your plugins list?
Advanced Achievements is a complex plugin that adds several new features to the features it mentions on the name. The best part of this plugin is that you can customize it as much as you want and that you can also adapt it to your server’s theme without modifying anything complicated.
Even if it’s a bit intimidating to use the plugin at first, you’ll have it figured out within a few minutes of installing it. After that, you will be ready to start incorporating new achievements in your Minecraft without problems.Download Advanced Achievements Now